Explore on your own
On our self-guided tour you are given a map of the farm which collocates to our marked spots all around the farm. Read the information to learn about our alternative energy, composting systems, local culture and agriculture, geography and climate agricultural techniques and plant life. Come explore as a day trip, or during your stay!
|Adult||Child (5-12)||Adult guest||Child guest (5-12)|
|Self-guided walks (includes map)|
Children under 5 are free.
Things you can do on your own
There are plenty of activities for visitors who do not want to join one of the guides tours, experiences and activities. We are happy for you to explore the farm and the surrounding property at your own pace.
Here are just some of the things you can do:
- Explore the extensive gardens and fruit forests
- Bathe in the river (shallow, but good for cooling off and safe for children)
- Play in our playground for children
- Browse our Information area and learn about Permaculture
- Enjoy Bird watching
- Use our Book exchange
- Do yoga/meditation on the platform in the Meditation garden
- Enjoy the hammocks all around the farm
- Enjoy the animal area
- Play games (board games, volley ball and ping-pong).
- Feed the animals pigs, chickens, horses, cows and worms ($4 for bags of food)
Note: these activities are all free for staying guests.