Guadua Bamboo Construction Workship
5 Days - October 21-25 - Course in Spanish
Who is this course for?
- Professional builders
- Fine woodworkers
- Ecuadorian nationals and foreigners eager to work with bamboo
- Bamboo and guadua bamboo silviculture.
- How to select guadua.
- Guadua taxonomy.
- How to harvest, clean and preserve guadua (theoretical and practical).
- Joints and assembly (theoretical and practical)
- Basic understanding of Design and Building with guadua (theoretical and practical working model)
- Techniques for walls and panels (theoretical and practical)
- Practicum in cutting guadua, making mats or a table of guadua.
- Embellishment and maintenance of guadua in buildings.
Saúl Vera, Architect, will lead the course in Spanish.
Rio Muchacho Organic Farm
$400 includes accommodations and meals. Space is limited.
Contact us for more information:
Telephone: 05 2588184 Cel: 099 1479849